Valentine’s Day shouldn’t just be about red roses and heart-shaped boxes of chocolate or even about expensive gifts. If you are feeling a little adventurous this year look into your kitchen for sources for valentines day gifts or just get creative with DIY crafts.
Anyway, I’ve picked 10 out of many great budget friendly favorite ideas.
So here is my list:
1. Make delicious homemade guilt-free Valentine’s treats for that special someone in your life to enjoy.
2. DIY Valentine’s Card
3. Surprise your loved one with a super yummy breakfast and hey, be creative
4. Bake him/her favorite dessert and decorate it Red and white with lots of hearts
5. Have a picnic at your favorite spot. Beach, park, etc.
6. You probably have a lot of pictr pn your computer, so
7. Valentines day is a really busy time for restaurants, so instead of the long waits you can make an amazing candlelight dinner for him/her, bottle of wine and wallah!
8. Go for a great hike, fallowed by a healthy lunch and a movie
9. Get together in the Kitchen and create a super amazing Valentine’s day piece of art (fallow a recipe) for both to enjoy
10. If you dont have a valentine dont worry at all you can still enjoy that special day with friends baking, cooking a great meal, going out to your favorite spot, making crafts or simply making your own healthy guilt free drink recipes! There is so much you can do, that special someone soon will come, but in the meantime have fun. If you dont feel like getting together with friends, I recommend taking a bath, rent a move, get takeout, have a glass of your favorite drink and enjoy your self!
Do not be afraid to get creative!
Happy Valentine’s Day,
Live Love Natural <3